Professional course with practical examples
led by a counterfeit expert certified by the CNB
Do your cash workers really know valid banknotes and coins?
Do you know which banknotes or coins you can refuse as a legal entity?
Do you know how to recognize counterfeit and how to handle it further?
Don’t be deceived, be trained!
- Be able to distinguish which banknotes and coins must and need not be accepted by a natural or legal person.
- Recognize the difference between a commonly worn and unusually damaged banknote or coin.
- Know the procedures given by legislation for receiving / handling banknotes and coins.
- Detect counterfeit, know basic minutiae, protective elements, etc.
- Knowing what to do if you suspect a counterfeit note or coin.
- Introduction to legislation governing money circulation, focusing on the duties and rights of individuals and legal entities
- Techniques for recognition and identification of banknotes and coins suitable for further circulation, including practical exercises
- Methods and techniques of counterfeiting and altering banknotes and coins, including practical exercises and demonstrations (CZK, EUR, USD,…)
- Acquaintance with the processes and prevention of the acceptance, issuance and retention of banknotes and coins in accordance with the legislation.
- Gaining knowledge of how to recognize counterfeit banknotes coins and other valuables.
- Minimize losses at cash desks due to invalid, counterfeit or altered banknotes or coins.
- Clear cash acceptance processes in accordance with legal requirements and loss prevention
- The possibility of obtaining a certificate according to §33 para. c) of Act No. 136/2011 Coll., on the circulation of banknotes and coins, with unlimited validity