In a number of small and medium-sized businesses, there are no clear definitions of rules and procedures in the areas of financial, physical and personnel security. The absence of these rules can result in both direct employee threats and employer financial losses. In the case of insufficiently defined or totally missing procedures, there may be a number of conflicts between employees and employers that may result in litigation.Clearly, clearly defined rules are the basis for effective business. Therefore, we offer our clients the processing and revision of security documentation, internal procedures and methodology in areas such as:
- management of conflicts of interest between employees and clients
- Employee or Employer Ethical Behavior (Code of Conduct)
- safety documentation and physical security procedures
- security standards of financial security (prevention of money laundering, know your client, cash handling, etc.)
- emergency procedures (fire, flood, assault)
If you are interested in further information about the security documentation processing service, please use our contact form .